Whiteline Express, Ltd. is a truckload carrier with headquarters in Plymouth, MI. It was founded in 1983 to provide value added services for our affiliated companies. Since that time, we have continually grown to include terminals all over the Midwest including Jackson Center, OH; Medina, OH; and Champaign, IL. Become a member of our growing team today!
What can you expect when you become a CDL-A Local Truck Driver with Whiteline Express?
- Home Daily
- AM and PM shifts available
- 1-week vacation after 6 months
- Driver Wellness Program
- Low Cost Medical Coverage
- $30,000 basic life insurance policy
- Low cost life, & disability insurance provided by Company
- 401k with company match
CDL-A Company Truck Driver requirements:
- 9 months of experience in the past 36 months
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Good safety record and driver history
- Employment subject to Background Screening
- Must pass DOT drug test and physical, and meet DOT driving standards